The HIM Project was formed in 2000 by a group of local men from the Breckfield & North Everton Community who wished to address the health issues and health concerns of men & young men living within North Liverpool.
During it’s early days The HIM Project carried out much needed research in to the health needs and requirements of men living in the local community. We found out that there was little if no support or services available for local men and armed with this information we developed a program of health educational awareness sessions and workshops aimed for men and delivered by men.
- Organise walks and cycle rides
- help run the grow your own project in our allotment
- are developing a nature trail in our gardens
- are working with male victims of domestic abuse
- are involved in several other projects. (Contact us for more information)
If you would like to know more, contact Bob
0151 288 8400